6 Easy Steps for Making Hard Boiled Eggs
- Place the eggs in a pot.
- Pour water into the pot until the eggs are covered.
- Put the pot on the stove with a cover.
- Turn the heat on medium/high and cook until the water starts to boil.
- Once the water is boiling, remove the pot from the heat and let sit for 6 minutes with the cover still on.
- When the 6 minutes is up, rinse the eggs with cold water and peel.
Make Them Egg-stra Tasty!
+ Try one of our savory Sodium Free Spice Blends
+ Sprinkle with hot sauce
+ Season with garlic powder
+ Add a dash of salt & pepper
+ Use an egg as the protein in a Build -Your-Own Salad