Chicken broth is so easy to make! Plus, it saves money and reduces wasted food because you make it from leftover chicken and chicken bones.
All you need is a large pot, chicken bones, and some seasonings. The suggested ingredient list can get you started, but don’t worry if you don’t have them all.
We will take you step-by-step as you build your own tasty broth!
Chicken Broth Ingredients
1. Save your chicken bones
2. Cut up your veggies and seasonings
3. Place veggies and seasoning in the pot with your chicken bones
4. Add water and put the pot on the stove
5. Bring to a boil and then simmer
6. Strain your broth
7. Use your broth or store for later
Your broth is now ready to use to make delicious soup.
Or, to save your broth for another meal, let it cool. Then store it in the fridge if you plan to use it within the next week, or freeze it to use whenever you need a tasty meal.